Concours Win an travel gift card
Concours organisé par: Cityline
travel gift card in the amount of $3500 CDN
Détails du prix à Gagner
Participants are eligible to win one (1) prize, consisting of one travel voucher / travel gift card in the amount of $3500 CDN as well as one (1) InnoTab Max tablet, valued at approximately $119.99 CAN. Some restrictions may apply.
|Type de participation :||
|Participations permises :||Une (1) seule participation sur la durée du concours|
|Participation Bonus :||Non disponible|
|Concours accessible :||Partout au Canada|
|Tirage du gagnant :||Lundi le 22 décembre 2014|
|213 concouristes ont consulté cette page.|
Règlements Politiques du concoursAfficher les règlements en ligne
VTech Family Getaway Contest
- Entry Period & Contest Sponsors.
- The Contest is brought to you by the following entities (collectively or individually, the “Contest Sponsors”): Rogers Broadcasting Limited (“Rogers”), and VTech Technologies Canada Ltd.
- The contest entry period (the “Entry Period”) starts on Monday, November 10, 2014 at 9 a.m. and continues until Sunday, December 14, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. All times are EST.
- How to Enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter the Contest, go to cityline.ca during the Entry Period and click on the Contest banners, buttons and/or links to access the online entry form for the Contest. Complete the online entry form as instructed, including all required information, and submit your entry as instructed.
- ENTRY LIMIT: Only one (1) entry per person.
- Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter the Contest in a fashion not authorized by these rules shall be deemed to be tampering and will void all of your entries. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, false, illegible, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of these Contest rules will be void. Only entries received by Rogers will be considered. Proof of entry transmission shall not constitute proof of receipt. The sole determinant of time for valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s). Rogers reserves the right to refuse any entry in its absolute discretion.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The Contest is open to all residents of Canada who are over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence.
- Employees, officers and directors of any Contest Sponsor, its affiliates or representatives, any Contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom the foregoing individuals reside are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- The Contest Sponsors shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to enter the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- Prize Description
- Participants are eligible to win one (1) prize, consisting of one travel voucher / travel gift card in the amount of $3500 CDN as well as one (1) InnoTab Max tablet, valued at approximately $119.99 CAN. Some restrictions may apply.
- Winner is solely responsible for coordinating use of travel voucher / travel gift card (e.g. booking travel, choosing destination, etc.). Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Not valid on existing travel reservations. Winner is responsible for all taxes, fees, and expenses not otherwise set forth above, including but not limited to the issuance of travel documents such as passports and travel insurance. Voucher / gift card must be redeemed by date, and failure to do so may result in the forfeiture of the prize in the absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsors. The Contest Sponsors will not replace voucher / gift card if lost or stolen.
- No financial compensation will be made or required if actual prize value is lower than the total value quoted in these rules. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged absent the consent of the Contest Sponsors, which consent may be withheld in their absolute discretion. Prizing may not be exactly as advertised. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever the reason, of any advertised prize in whole or in part.
- Except as expressly warranted herein, any Contest prize is provided “as is” without further warranty of any kind.
A random draw from all eligible entries received will be made by a representative of Rogers Broadcasting Limited on Monday, December 22, 2014 at approximately 12:00 pm. EST at 1 Mount Pleasant Road, Toronto, Ontario. Three (3) entrants will be selected as the potential Contest winners. A selected entrant will be contacted by email / phone at the email address / phone number indicated on the selected entrant’s entry. A selected entrant will be disqualified and required to forfeit any claim to the Contest prize if he or she cannot be reached within three (3) business days following the first attempt of contact or if the terms set forth in these Contest rules are not adhered to. The next entrant selected will be contacted until a winner is confirmed.
- Decisions and rulings of the Contest Sponsors and/or their representatives are final and binding without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of a prize.
- To be declared a winner, a selected entrant must correctly answer without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question; be in full compliance with these Contest rules; and, in the discretion of the Contest Sponsors (VTech Family Gateway Contest), sign and return a release of liability and consent to publicity form (the “Release Form”) and any other documentation as may reasonably be required by the Contest Sponsors in their absolute.
- A selected entrant may be required to provide proof of identification to the Contest Sponsors when claiming a prize or otherwise in connection with this Contest to facilitate the Contest Sponsors’ accurate identification of a Contest winner.
- If a selected entrant does not fulfill the conditions set out in these rules, or declines or forfeits a Contest prize, the Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to cancel the Contest prize, to select another entrant from the remaining eligible entries pursuant to the process described in this section, above, or to donate the Contest prize to a charity of their choosing.
- Release of liability / Consent to Publicity.
By accepting a Contest prize, the winner: confirms compliance with these Contest rules; acknowledges that the prize is not transferable (except as provided for herein and only at the Contest Sponsors’ absolute discretion) and must be accepted as awarded or otherwise except where stated; consents to the use of his/her name, city of residence, entry, voice, statements, photographs and/or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format carried out by the Contest Sponsors and/or their advertising agencies regarding the Contest or the prize, without further notice or compensation; and releases each of the Contest Sponsors, their affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, the suppliers of materials or services related to the Contest, and all of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively the “Releasees”) from and against all liability in connection with the Contest and/or the awarding and/or use of any Contest prize.
- Limitation of Liability.
The Releasees do not assume any responsibility and each entrant releases the Releasees from any and all claims, actions, damages, demands and liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising out of or in connection with the entrant's participation or attempted participation in the Contest and any Contest prize, including, without limitation the administration of the Contest, the selection and confirmation of any Contest winners, and the arranging, awarding and use of any Contest prize.
- Laws and Rules.This Contest will be run in accordance with these Contest rules, which shall be subject to amendment by Rogers without notice or liability to you. Entrants must comply with these Contest rules and will be deemed to have received and understood these rules by participating in this Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. These rules are governed exclusively by the laws of the province in which you reside, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of such province. Rights and remedies may vary by province.
- Cancel and Amend. Rogers reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend this Contest or to amend the Contest rules at any time and in any way, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, for example as a result of tampering or infection by computer virus, bug, corruption, security breach, or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsors, Rogers reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Contest and/or conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries.
- Conduct.The Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to disqualify without notice any entrant that they find to be: violating the Contest rules; tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any Contest website; acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Should any such attempt be made, the Contest Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution, and Rogers reserves the right to ban or disqualify an entrant from this Contest and any future contests.
- Identity of Online Entrant. If a dispute arises regarding the identity of any online entrant, the online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at the time of entry, provided the name of the authorized account holder corresponds with the full name on the entry form. The individual assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry. All online entries must be submitted from a valid email account. If the name of the authorized account holder does not accord with the full name on the entry form, the entry may be disqualified at the Contest Sponsors’ absolute discretion.
- Residents in Quebec. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
Vos Commentaires Discutez de ce Concours, partagez vos indices et impressions!
Vous aimerez aussi les Concours suivants:
- Jusqu'au: 31 déc.
- Jusqu'au: 31 déc.
Concours Gagnez un bon d’une valeur pouvant atteindre 57 000$ applicable à l’achat ou à la location d’un véhicule neuf Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram ou FIAT!Jusqu'au: 31 déc.
- Jusqu'au: 31 déc.
- Jusqu'au: 31 déc.
- Jusqu'au: 10 déc.
- Jusqu'au: 20 déc.
- Jusqu'au: 05 déc.